SuccessFactors People Analytics is now generally available for all SuccessFactors customers. It leverages the power of SAP Analytics Cloud in different ways:
- Embedded reporting and insights throughout the suite: Embedded edition – Available now
- Advanced capabilities for workforce analytics and planning: Advanced Edition & Planning Edition: Expected 2H 2021 and beyond
Embedded edition features:
- Build visually compelling Stories: Presentation style report that uses charts, tables, dashboards, text & images
- Ability to blend data from multiple modules into one report story, removing need to create multiple reports
- Enables customers to report on all their SAP SuccessFactors data including MDF objects
People Analytics Embedded edition is available at no cost to existing SuccessFactors customers but requires migration to SAP Identity Authentication Service (IAS) & Identity Provisioning Service (IPS).
HR Path’s Recommendations:
- IAS, IPS, as well as People Analytics, is expected to become mandatory towards the end of the year/early 2022, therefore it is important to start rolling this out to your preview environment as early as possible
- If you are using Onboarding 1.0, there is a temporary compatibility issue with IAS, and therefore the migration is not recommended at this time.
To learn more, join our upcoming, complimentary webinar in both English and Spanish.
This webinar will focus on the embedded edition of People Analytics, its features, as well as HR Path’s experience of implementing it including migration to IAS & IPS.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You will have the opportunity to speak directly with our experts who can guide you and your organization through this update.