Have you heard about the latest SAP SF Continuous Performance Management (CPM) update? Curious to learn about what’s different about it? Even more curious about how the new UI enhances the CPM mobile experience? Let’s review the highlights of this new version of the tool and what you can expect to learn more about in our upcoming webinar.
To learn more, join our upcoming, complimentary webinar.
June 29, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The latest version includes a new user experience and enhanced feedback capabilities by providing a platform that allows user to:
- Simply track and manage activities working towards achieving performance and/or development goals
- Create and share achievements while achieving these goals
- Structure ongoing 1:1 conversations for any relationship
- Give, request, and receive feedback from others
- Updated UI
- Continuous Performance and Continuous Feedback are now separate tools in SF
- Achievements must be linked to Activities
- Create Goals directly in CPM
- Supports Multiple Roles, not just manager-employee relationship
- Advice/Coaching is now embedded in the Feedback feature
- Meeting Notes native to the user is now available for 1:1 Meetings
- Discussion Topics replaces Other Topics in 1:1 Meetings
The latest version of Continuous Performance Management easily integrates with:
- Goal Management
- Performance Management
- Career Development Plan
Important items of note:
Upgrading to the latest version of Continuous Performance Management can be easily completed by an admin in the Upgrade Center.
You cannot revert back to the legacy version of CPM if you decide to upgrade. So be certain that you are ready to upgrade!
Leverage SAP SF tools such as the Operating Continuous Performance Management Guide for all the most updated information.
A global HR and HRIS partner like HR Path can be an invaluable resource if you are new to the Continuous Performance Management tool or are looking to optimize your current setup.
Contact us if you’d like more information on how we can help!