The features of the NUBO solution
The new face of Human Capital Management in the cloud. With NUBO’s core HR module (Employee Central), organizations can streamline their HR processes by:
- Flexible Organizational, Job and Pay Structure
- Position Management
- Events and Event Reasons for Employee Life Cycle Tracking
- Employee, Manager, and HR Self Service transactions
- Workflows and Notifications for HR Admins, Managers, and Payroll
- Standard Reporting
- Mobile App
Find and nurture top talent – and get a decisive edge on your competitors. NUBO Recruiting consists of the following:
- Recruiting Marketing – Career site focusing on attracting and engaging candidates
- Recruiting Management – Provides the Applicant Tracking System
- Recruiting Posting – Posting of jobs to job boards and schools
Ensure that new employees can work quickly and productively. With NUBO’s Onboarding solution, organizations can set up new hires for success from the beginning with employee onboarding processes that improve engagement and retention throughout the full employee lifecycle.
Targeted further development of employees and the company. NUBO Learning consists of the following:
- Learning for end users: provides a workplace for the end user to search for and manage all the trainings they want to follow.
- Learning for admins: provides you all the handles to determine a learning catalog for classical as well as online trainings
Build a high-performance, flexible team that acts together and rewards each employee according to their performance. NUBO Performance and Goals consists of the following:
- Goal Management – Start of the review period and creation of personal goals to ensure alignment to business strategic goals.
- Performance Management – Formal record and process of capturing an employee’s performance against goals, development goals, and core competencies.
- Continues Performance Management – Ad Hoc and organized conversations about an employee’s work activities and achievements throughout the review period.
Motivated employees thanks to great compensation. NUBO Compensation consists of the following:
- Salary Planning – Is your opportunity to reward your team based on its previous year’s performance by recommending merit increases based on company-wide ranges.
- Long Term Incentive Planning – Provides a framework for long-term incentive planning.
- Incentive Based Planning – Is your opportunity to review your team’s bonus payout based on business, individual and/or teams goals set by your organization.
Accelerate the development of tomorrow’s leaders. With NUBO’s development solution, organizations can help employees expand their skills and advance their careers with ongoing employee development and leadership development.
Active and targeted succession planning for present and future success. Place the right people in the right roles. With NUBO’s Succession planning, organizations can optimize and leverage other talent management processes.
Manage personnel in a comprehensive and strategic manner. With NUBO’s analytics, organizations can empower HR professionals, analysts, and business partners to quickly and accurately answer questions about their workforce to influence business decisions, with data-driven insights and an evidence-based approach to HR.
Manage payroll transparently and efficiently.
free demo now!
Many companies and institutions trust us to manage and support their NUBO projects.
Our mission is to accompany our customers from consulting to the implementation of HR solutions, to support and maintenance services.
What is NUBO?
What are the benefits of NUBO?
Can you give examples of successful NUBO implementations?
In that quick video, Anna Elliott, Sales & Marketing Executive NUBO at HR Path Americas, replies to frequently asked questions about our NUBO HR Cloud solution.Contact our NUBO experts
HR Path’s NUBO recognized as a SAP-Qualified Partner-Packaged solution for Human Capital Management and Business Technology
NUBO: Fast, Simple, and Accessible Solution for Managing the Human Experience